Education Ministry Nurul Islam after giving out the results to the Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, has finally released the JSC result 2018. According to the update, a total of 85.2% students have qualified the JSC Exam Result 2018 examinations and the pass percentage of JDC Result 2018 was 89%. The result would be published after the 02:00 PM in the official website. For more updates regarding result statistics, stay tuned with this page.
24/12/2018 Update: As we all know only one day left for official announcement of Bangladesh JSC Result 2018. We will share each and every update regarding JSC Result announcement here on this page. So please stay tune with us and get minute to minute updates. In this page we have clearly presented various ways to check your JSC Examination Result 2018. IF you dont know how to check your result, go though them and get your result easily.
Waiting for the issue of JSC examination results for the year 2018?? Then this will be the right place for you. Get the entire information on JSC Result 2018 here such as publish date, where and how to check the results etc. Now-a-days with the advent of internet and smart mobile phones checking the results have become very easy in just few minutes along with all the details related to it. More than 26 lakh students who are expected to have appeared in the JSC Exams 2018 don’t have to worry about the JSC and JDC result 2018 as the result will be available by the end of this month. Students can also download their JSC Result 2018 Marksheet with the procedure given below. Just go through the following to know more about it.
- About Directorate of Primary Education Bangladesh (DPE)
- JSC Result 2018 / BD JSC Result 2018
- JSC Result Previous Year Statistics – Board Wise
- How to check JSC Results 2018 BD
- JSC Result 2018 Websites
- JSC Results 2018 Date Bangladesh
- JSC Grading System 2018
- JSC Rescrutiny Process 2018 for All Boards and JSC Re-Scrutiny Results
- JSC Result 2018 By Board
- JSC Result 2018 Dhaka Board
- JSC Result 2018 Sylhet Board
- JSC Result 2018 Comilla Board
- JSC Result 2018 Chittagong board
- JSC Result 2018 Jessore Board
- JSC Result 2018 Rajshahi board
- JSC Result 2018 Barisal Board
- JSC Result 2018 Dinajpur Board
- JDC Result 2018 Madrasha Board
About Directorate of Primary Education Bangladesh (DPE)
The board in short known as DPE is the national level education organization that works under MOPME (Ministry of Primary and Mass Education). The MOPME has been set up in the year 1992 as a ministry and it is formed on 4th November 1972. Ministry undergoes in the formation of policies and the remaining work is done by the DPE. Directorate if Primary Education is headed by the Director General. The directorate along with the offices those are subordinate to it will manage as well as supervise the Primary education of the Bangladesh. DPE takes up the responsibilities of recruiting, transferring the staff and teachers, distributing the textbooks and more. It mainly is responsible for conducting the Primary School Certificate (PSC) and Junior School Certificate (JSC) examinations for class 5 and class 8 students respectively in the country.
|Name of the Organization||Bangladesh Education Board DPE|
|Education Authority||Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME)|
|Formation Year of MOPME||1972|
|Exams Organized by DPE||
JSC Result 2018 / BD JSC Result 2018
জেএসসি ফলাফল 2018: Before we are going to discuss about the JSC Result 2018 bd let us know about the JSC and JDC examinations conducted on 2018 and all about it. DPE is the official board that organizes the JSC exams every year and issues the JSC Results.
JSC examinations 2018 are organized by the General education board whereas JDC examinations 2018 are conducted by the Madrasah education board on November 2018. Both are equivalent exams conducted every year at the same time. JSC is called as Junior School Certificate exam and JDC is known as Junior Dakhil Certificate exam. The JSC / JDC exam is conducted for class 8 students of the Bangladesh. After the PSC examinations, JSC is the second largest public examination conducted by DPE for the students studying in all the 8 education boards of the Bangladesh. It is mandatory for all the 8th grade students to appear in the JSC public exams and to qualify in it to go for their higher education. Every year lakhs of students of Class VIII will write this JSC exam from various divisions of the country. The JDC JSC results for the examinations will released on December every year and the toppers or the candidates scored higher marks or GPA 5 will be selected through the JDC Scholarship result and will be given the scholarship or stipend for their higher education. This is all about the JSC / JDC examinations.
When it comes to 2018, the JSC and JDC Exams started on 1st of November 2018 and lasted till 15th of November 2018. More than 26 lakh students participated in the examinations from all over the country at various examination centers of the country. All the contenders and their guardians or parents are now curious to check Bangladesh JSC result 2018 and searching on the online all about it. We have come up with the latest update to help the students know the JSC result date and JDC result date 2018. This year, it is said from some sources that the JSC Results 2018 will be released in the Last week of December as previous year the results declared on 30th December. The exact results release date or publishing date is given below and students can go through it.
|Name of the Exam||Junior School Certificate (JSC) Exam 2018|
|Exam Dates||1st November 2018 to 15th November 2018|
|JSC Results 2018 Date||24th December 2018|
|JSC Scholarship Result 2019 Date||March or April 2018 (Tentatively)|
JSC Result Previous Year Statistics – Board Wise
Here we have given the board wise statistics of the JSC exam results for the year 2017. This will help you estimate the JSC Result 2018 stats easily and reduce your results tension. So, go through the table given below and know the state.
|Board Name||Total Students
|Total Students got
In the year 2017, over 21 lakh students from all the education boards of Bangladesh have appeared in the JSC examinations. Dhaka board is the largest board from which over 6 lakh students have written the exams and Barisal is the smallest board of all as only 118397 students from all over the board pursuing 8th standard have written the exams. But the important thing is that, the pass percentage of the Barisal board students is the highest of all the boards i.e., 96% followed by Rajshahi and others. However, over 76 thousand students have got GPA of 5:00 from the Dhaka board and it is the highest of all boards. This year also huge number of candidates from the Dhaka board are expected to have written the exam. Anyhow, we need to wait and see which board gets the highest pass percentage and higher GPA of 5:00. Let us hope for the good stats in the PSC Result 2018. Do wait for the updates from the official authorities of the result statistics and check this section till the result announcement.
How to check JSC Results 2018 BD
There are various ways to check the JSC Result 2018 bd and all the possible ways to check and get your JSC and JDC exam results 2018 are given below for the students to understand the process and implement the same.
- JSC Results 2018 of All Boards in Online via Internet
- JSC Result 2018 by SMS (Teletalk)
- JSC Result 2018 through Android App
Procedure to Check JSC Result 2018 Online
There are websites from which students can find their JSC/JDC results in the online and the both methods are given below for your reference. Do check the process and follow the same if you want to check results online.
Step-1: Open browser and go to educationboardresults.gov.bd
Step-2: Select Examination JSC/JDC
Step-3: Choose Year 2018
Step-4: Select Board as the name of your education board. For Ex: If your education board is Comilla, choose comilla from the list
Step-5: Put your Roll Number
Step-6: Give your Reg. Number
Step-7: Input the Captcha (For Example: 3+6 = 9)
Step-8: Press the Submit button
Step-9: Check JSC Results 2018 / JSC Marksheet 2018
Step-1: Go to http://eboardresults.com/ in the browser
Step-2: Click on SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result button
Step-3: Choose JSC/JDC in Examination
Step-4: Pick Year 2018
Step-5: Choose Board relevant to you
Step-6: Select Result Type as “Individual” if it is individual result
Step-7: Give your Roll Number
Step-8: Enter Registration and it is optional that means you can give the registration number or else not.
Step-9: Enter Security Key in the field given there (For Ex: ioig)
Step-10: Click on “Get Result” button finally
Step-11: JSC / JDC result 2018 will be displaye
Procedure to Check JSC Results 2018 by SMS
SMS if the 2nd largest ways to check the examination results for the students today. Teletalk the government telecom operator of Bangladesh provides this chance for the students to check their JSC Result 2018 bd or JDC result via mobile SMS. To get the JSC / JDC result to mobile, candidates have to send the message from their mobile with the details like name of exam, 1st three letters of board name, roll number and the passing year to the reserved number 16222. The process is same for all the mobile users and for every SMS you send from the mobile 2.44 taka will be deducted from the main balance. So make sure to have enough balance before sending the SMS. In return the user will get the message with the JSC or JDC result 2018 to their mobile and the candidates can check their JSC full marksheet 2018 from it. Check the below given SMS format.
JSC Result 2018 SMS Format
JSC <space>First Three Letters of Board Name<space>Roll Number<space>year and send it to 16222
Ex: JSC DHA 123678 2018
SMS Process for All General Education Boards to Get JSC Results 2018
Step-1: Go to your phone message option.
Step-2: Type JSC (space) 1st Three letters of Board Name (space) Roll Number (space) Year
Step-3: Send the SMS to 16222
Example: JSC DHA 234678 2018 and send to 16222
SMS Process for Madrasah Education Board to Get JSC Result 2018
Step-1: Open message part from your mobile
Step-2: Type JDC (space) MAD (space) Roll Number (space) Year
Step-3: Finally send the above types SMS to 16222
Example: JDC MAD 245876 2018 and send it to 16222
Procedure to Check JSC result 2018 by Android App
There is an official Android App for checking the JSC/JDC results and other examination results of Bangladesh. Students or their guardians having the Android Smartphone’s can download this app from the Google Play store and install it on their mobile before the release of results. The link of the official app is given below for your reference and the name of the app is BD Results (Official Apps). The procedure to check the Bangladesh JSC result 2018 is given below for your reference. So, go through it and check the result in the same process.
Step-1: Open the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.govt.educationboardresult from your browser
Go to official website http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/ and click on “Android App on Google Play” black color button given at the end of page.
Step-2: Click on “Install” button of the App
Step-3: Once the app is installed successfully on your mobile, open it
Step-4: Click on “View Result” from the app
Step-5: Give all the details like Examination (JSC/JDC), Board (Name of your Board), Year (2018) and your Roll Number
Step-6: Tap on “Submit” button
Step-7: JSC/JDC Result 2018 will be displayed on your mobile screen with all your details and the subject wise GPA along with the overall GPA.
In this way, the aspirants can check their JSC Results 2018 using the Android App. There are also some unofficial or private android apps for providing the Bangladesh exam results. Anyhow, we recommend you to only follow the official app to check your JSC or JDC exam result.
These are all the various ways through which students can check their JSC Result 2018 BD easily. Follow any of the processes and check the results instantly without any hassle.
JSC Result 2018 Websites
Along with the two official boards, there are eight education board websites of Bangladesh that host the JSC Results 2018 along with the Madrasah board that host the JDC results 2018. Students can check their exam results from any of the websites on the JSC result publishing date this year. Apart from those sites, many third party or private websites host JSC/JDC Results on their servers to help the students to check their results easily. The list of all those JSC Result 2018 Websites is given below and you can visit any of the respective boards to check your result as soon as the results are declared officially. If in any case the server of the one board website is down, you can immediately access the results in another site without any issue.
JSC Results 2018 Date Bangladesh
According to the update, the Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid has fixed this date and the examinees will get the result on the same day. Soon the exact time will also be announced.
As per the official update from the DPE or any of the eight education boards i.e., Dhaka, Barisal, Comilla, Sylhet, Dinajpur, Jessore, Rajshahi and Chittagong the JSC Result 2018 publishing date is as given above. Also check out the past result date trends and they are as follows.
- JSC result 2018 is going to be released on 24th December 2018
- JSC result 2017 was announced on 30th December 2017
- JSC result 2016 was announced on 29th December 2016
- JSC results 2015 was published on 31st December 2015
- JSC result 2014 bd was released on 30th December 2014
- JSC exam result 2013 was released on 29th December 2013
As per the trends of past three year, the Bangladesh JSC Result 2018 is expected to be published around 02:00 PM on the result day. This is just the tentative publishing timeand given here only for the reference of the contenders. Once the official update is released, we will update the exact timeof JSC/JDC Results 2018 here along with the time. Education Minister of Bangladesh will announce the results every year through the press conference and the brief summary of the JSC results will be announced. Students can just wait till the end of December to find the result date here in our website and meanwhile we advise students to keep calm and stay patient.
JSC Grading System 2018
Grading system or GPA system has been implemented in the Bangladesh for issuing the various public examination results in the country like PSC/JSC/SSC/HSC/Equivalent exam results. Before the division system is used to give the result to the students. Through the grading system the subject wise grades and grade points are given to students in the result along with the overall GPA without revealing the marks. The system is implemented to help the students to decrease their tension in checking the exam result. Below table shows JSC Result grading system in Bangladesh. Through the below GPA system, the JSC result will be given to the students.
|Marks Range||Letter Grade||Grade Points|
|80 to 100||A+||5|
|70 to 79||A||4|
|60 to 69||A-||3.50|
|50 to 59||B||3|
|40 to 49||C||2|
|33 to 39||D||1|
|0 to 32||F||0|
JSC Rescrutiny Process 2018 for All Boards and JSC Re-Scrutiny Results
Students who are not satisfied with their JSC Result 2018 or JDC Result 2018 can apply for the JSC Rescrutiny Process. The application form for the Rescrutiny will be available in the official website of their respective boards and here also. Students need to apply for the rescrutiny from their own education board by paying the fee for each subject they want to apply for.
Students can apply for the Khata/exam papers recheck through the application for more than one subject. Last year the application fee for one subject is Tk. 125/- and this year it would be same or it may change. Follow the instructions given in the below image to apply for the rescrutiny of the JSC / JDC results 2018 from the board websites. The image given here is the last year instructions image and we will soon update the instructions for this year after the result announcement.
JSC/JDC result 2018 rescrutiny process starts from December 2018 and will be continued till first week January 2019 (Tentatively)
JSC Result 2018 bd Rescrutiny Apply Process by SMS
Students can also apply for the JSC Results rescrutiny 2018 through the SMS and the process for it is given below.
SMS Format for JSC Result Rescrutiny Apply Process 2018
JSC <space> First Three characters of your Board Name <space> Roll Number <space> Subject Code and send to 16222
Instructions to Apply for JSC Rescrutiny 2018 via SMS
- Students who wants to apply for more than one subject have to keep comma (,) between the subject codes.
- Once the SMS is sent in the above format, teletalk will send a return SMS with the PIN Number of the student along with the payment information.
- If you agree for paying the application fee then type below given SMS and send it again to 16222.
RSC <space> YES <space> PIN Number <space> Contact Number and send to 16222
- You will get another incoming message with the confirmation notification that you have successfully completed the application process for rescrutiny on the mobile along with candidate name and the tracking number.
This is how students can apply for the JSC Rescrutiny Process 2018 for All the boards. If the students want to apply via education boards, they need to download the JSC Re-Scrutiny application 2018 from the respective boards and follow the process given in the instructions there.
JSC Rescrutiny Result 2018 for All Boards / Board Challenge Results
Candidates who have applied for the JSC Rescrutiny 2018 will get their result published in their respective official websites of the education boards. For the rescrutiny process conducted on 2016, the JSC Rescrutiny result / board challenge results were published on 26th January 2018 and for the JSC Rescrutiny process that will take place this year, the JSC Rescrutiny Result 2018 will be declared by the end of January 2018 as per the last year trends. Soon we will give the exact date here for your reference i.e., after the official announcement is made about the result date. Till then please be calm and wait for the result.
JSC Rescrutiny Result 2018 will be published on Last week of January 2018 Tentatively
There are all the updates that we have about the JSC Result 2018 and its related information as of now. Students can find the JSC/JDC Results 2018 links here soon after the education board publishes the result in the official website. Just by clicking on those respective board links and giving the necessary details, your Bangladesh JSC result 2018 bd will be shown on screen. So, wait till December to check your result. Keep visiting this page regularly for more updates.
Check JSC Results 2018 Dhaka Board (DHA)
Check JSC Result 2018 Barisal Board (BAR)
Check JSC Results 2018 Comilla Board (COM)
Check JSC Result 2018 Sylhet Board (SYL)
Check JSC Results 2018 Dinajpur Board (DIN)
Check JSC Result 2018 Rajshahi Board (RAJ)
Check JSC Results 2018 Jessore Board (JES)
Check JSC Result 2018 Chittagong Board (CHI)
Check JDC Results 2018 Madrasha Board (MAD)
JSC Result 2018 By Board
Please go through the below information to find JSC Result 2018 By board wise.
JSC Result 2018 Dhaka Board
The results of the JSC examinations which took place on November 2018 for class 8 students will be released on the date as said above. Students who appeared for the exam under the Dhaka board can check their JSC Result 2018 Dhaka Board from that particular board website i.e., in the Dhaka education board site. You just need to follow the on screen instructions to get your result. However, this year the board could release the result in the education board website of the Bangladesh also. The SMS format is also given above through which students can get their scores directly to their phone.
Procedure Check JSC Result 2018 Dhaka Board Online
There are two websites of Dhaka board from which JSC results can be accessed. Check the ways given below to see the results through any of the methods.
- Navigate to home page of Dhaka Board, http://www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd/
- Look for “Result [JSC, SSC, HSC]” i.e., ফলাফল on the left side of main page and click it.
- In the next page, tap the link “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result”.
- Choose Examination Name as “JSC/JDC” from drop-down menu.
- Select “2018” as year from the menu.
- Choose your board name i.e., “Dhaka” from the drop down menu.
- Select the Result type as “Individual Result” from the menu if you want only one person result. (OR)
- You can also choose Institution Result / Centre Result / District Result / Institution Analytics / Board Analytics as per your requirements.
- After selecting individual result, you will be asked to enter roll and registration (Optional).
- Give 6 digit roll number in roll field and registration is optional.
- Enter the Security Key shown to you in the field named as “Type text visible on the left image”.
- Finally, click “Get Result”.
- Now, you can see the Dhaka Board JSC Result of the individual student.
- Open the link https://dhakaeducationboard.portal.gov.bd/
- Click the link “Result Archive” i.e., রেজাল্ট আর্কাইভ from the main page top.
- Follow the same procedure from “step-3” of method-1.
- Now, you can see the JSC result of Dhaka Board.
Get Dhaka Board JSC Result by SMS
Type the below given SMS with the first three letters of board name and your roll number from your mobile and send it to 16222 number.
JSC<space>DHA<space>6 Digit JSC Roll Number<space>2018
Ex: JSC DHA 123456 2018
The SMS charges for each message will be 2.44 TK. So ensure to have that balance in your mobile before sending the SMS.
JSC Result 2018 Sylhet Board
Through the Sylhet board website, the contenders of JSC exams under this board can check their JSC Result 2018 Sylhet Board easily if they can’t get their result from the main website of the board. Search for the site on the web and click on the result tab on the top of the page. Enter your Roll and submit is to get your result instantly. The result that is obtained online is only for immediate reference only. The original marksheet will be given to all the qualified students separately through their respective board.
Check JSC Result 2018 Sylhet Board @ Online
Students can check the JSC result 2018 of the Sylhet board from two official websites online as per the previous year data. We are giving the two methods below. You can follow any of the procedures to access your result after results are declared.
- Directly visit the link https://result.sylhetboard.gov.bd/jsc/ from your browser.
- You can see the JSC Result page directly.
- Enter JSC Roll i.e., 6 digit roll number in the given field.
- Click “Submit” button.
- Now, you can see the JSC result scores.
- Open Sylhet board website through this link https://sylhetboard.gov.bd/
- Click “Result” link from the menu bar at the top of main page.
- Now you will be redirected to http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/ website.
- From the main page choose the following.
- Examination name to be “JSC/JDC”.
- Year as “2018”.
- Board as “Dhaka”.
- Now, enter JSC Roll i.e., 6-digit roll number.
- Provide, “Registration Number” i.e., Reg: No in the next field.
- Enter the addition of two numbers i.e., ex: 8+7 = 15 in the given field.
- Click “Submit” finally.
- Now, JSC Result or marks of the Sylhet board of individual person will open.
How to Get Sylhet Board JSC Result via SMS
JSC<space>SYL<space>6 Digit JSC Roll Number<space>2018
Ex: JSC SYL 162829 2018
As your board name is Sylhet, you should enter first three letters of board name as SYL and along with that enter your JSC roll number in the following format and send it to 16222 on the result date.
JSC Result 2018 Comilla Board
Comilla is the other small board for secondary and intermediate education through which thousands of students take part in various board examinations such as JSC, SSC etc. It has its own website from which the contenders of JSC examination under this board can check their marks easily. So examines stay in touch with the official site to get JSC Result 2018 Comilla Board on the result day. Students qualified with best grades in the exam will get the JSC Scholarship through the JSC Scholarship Result 2018 that will be released after the main exam results are officially out.
How to Get JSC Result 2018 Comilla Board Online
Check JSC exam Result 2018 of Comilla board from any of the methods given here.
- Open the official website link http://comillaboard.portal.gov.bd/
- Move the cursor to “Result” menu.
- Click “Result” link from the drop-down menu.
- Now you will be navigated to https://eboardresults.com/app/
- Click “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result” link.
- In the next page you have to enter the following details. (Note: You can click “User Guide” link to give the details properly or follow the below steps.)
- Select examination name (JSC/JDC), year (2018), board (comilla) and result type (Individual Result) from the respective menus.
- Provide “Roll” i.e., 6-digit roll number.
- Give “Registration”, however it is optional.
- Now, see security key shown in the left side and enter the same in the given box.
- Click “Get Result” finally.
- Check the individual JSC result that opens.
- Go to old comilla board website i.e., http://old.comillaboard.gov.bd/
- Under “Result” menu of home page, click “JSC”.
- Follow the instructions given in next page and submit the required details.
- You can check the exam result of the JSC 2018 now.
- Open https://comillaboard.gov.bd/ website.
- Check for the link “Click here for individual JSC-2018 Result” and click it.
- Enter necessary details in the given fields.
- Finally see the JSC exam scores.
Method for Getting Comilla Board JSC Result by SMS
Send the text message from your mobile in the below given format with your JSC roll number to the official number given by board.
JSC<space>COM<space>6-Digit JSC Roll Number<space>2018
Ex: JSC COM 183618 2018
JSC Result 2018 Chittagong board
Among the 8 education boards under DPE, there are also huge numbers of students who have appeared in the Junior School Certificate (JSC) examinations this year. As every other board, this board is also having separate website to give all the education related information of JSC and other exams along with the results. As soon as the common education board announces the results, examines will be able to check their JSC Result 2018 Chittagong board from this site also. Without qualifying the exam, students cannot get promoted for their higher studies.
How to Check JSC Result 2018 Chittagong Board @ Online
There are two Chittagong board websites from which JSC result can be accessed. The methods for both the websites are here.
- Open the link https://web.bise-ctg.gov.bd/bisectg directly.
- Click “The Result” i.e., ফলাফল from the top of main page.
- In the next page i.e., http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/ enter all the details.
- Choose examination as JSC/JDC, board as Comilla, year as 2018, roll as your JSC roll number, registration number as your JSC registration number and addition of two numbers in the given fields.
- Tap “Submit” after that.
- Finally you can see JSC Exam Result in the new page.
- Go to the website http://bise-ctg.portal.gov.bd/
- Tap the “Result” link i.e., ফলাফল
- Follow the same process from step-3 of the method-1.
- You can see the Chittagong board JSC result 2018 finally.
Get Chittagong Board JSC Result through SMS
JSC<space>CHI<space>6-Digit JSC Roll Number<space>2018
Ex: JSC CHI 163781 2018
Send the typed SMS with your JSC roll number to the official board number on the result release date and last year it was 16222.
JSC Result 2018 Jessore Board
JSC is the second biggest exam conducted after PSC exams in the country by DPE. More than 1 lakh students are expected to have written the JSC exams under Jessore board this year. If you are particularly looking for getting the JSC Result 2018 Jessore Board then you can get it from the Jessore board website. All that you have to do is, visit the site and click JSC result under the Result tab of the home page. Give all the details asked to display your 8th class results on the result page with marks of each subject.
How to Check Jessore board JSC Result 2018 Online
- Go to the official Jessore board link https://www.jessoreboard.gov.bd/
- Click “Result” link from top bar of main page.
- See the “Important Links” on home page left side.
- Click “Education Board Result” link.
- The cursor will be taken to http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/
- Select the name of the exam, year and board name from the respective menu.
- Provide Roll Number and Registration in the respective boxes.
- Add the respective numbers shown and enter the result in the respective field.
- Click “Submit” button finally.
- JSC individual result will open and you can check your scores.
Get JSC Result 2018 Jessore Board via SMS
The below given SMS should be typed in your mobile with the roll number and send it to the respective number given by board. Generally it would be 16222.
JSC<space>JES<space>6 Digit JSC Roll Number<space>2018
Ex: JSC JES 173826 2018
JSC Result 2018 Rajshahi board
Candidates who are willing to know whether they are eligible for the scholarship for their higher education have to wait till the JSC Result 2018 Rajshahi board is released. Board will release the results commonly for all the boards on the date as mentioned above. The result will be in the form of the grades and grade points. So, we suggest the students to keep waiting till the result date and then they will come to know the scholarship result date also.
Procedure for Checking JSC Result 2018 Rajshahi Board Online
- Visit the website http://www.rajshahieducationboard.gov.bd/ (OR) http://educationboard.rajshahi.gov.bd/
- Scroll down to the middle of home page.
- Find and click “Result” link under ফলাফলe., result menu in the middle of main page.
- You will be navigated to https://eboardresults.com/app/
- Tap the link that says “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result”.
- Choose Examination name i.e., JSC/JDC.
- Choose “2018” from year.
- Select Board “Rajshahi”.
- Choose Result Type “Individual Result”.
- Provide Roll i.e., your 6 digit roll number of yours.
- Registration number is optional i.e., you can give it or not.
- Type Security key as given on left side in the given box.
- Tap “Get Result” button.
- JSC exam result 2018 will be shown in next page.
- Open the link http://rajshahiboard.gov.bd/
- Move the cursor to “Result” menu from main page top bar.
- Select “Individual Result” from the menu.
- Follow the next procedure from step-5 from method-1 after navigating to next page.
Check Rajshahi Board JSC Result by SMS
JSC<space>RAJ<space>6 Digit JSC Roll Number<space>2018
Ex: JSC RAJ 124567 2018
To know your Rajshahi board class 8 exam result, you have send the SMS in the given format to the official number adding your JSC roll number in the format.
JSC Result 2018 Barisal Board
As lakhs of contenders appeared in the JSC exams this year, it may not be able for the examinees to check their marks from the main site as lakhs of students will keep tuned to it. So, we recommend the contenders to stay tuned with our site or the Barisal board official site to check the JSC Result 2018 Barisal board this year. The original JSC 2018 Marksheet will be given to all the qualified students by their respective board officials. However, students have to wait to collect it from the board as it will take some days for the board to issue them to the students.
Method for Checking JSC Result 2018 Barisal Board @ Online
- Open the link http://www.barisalboard.gov.bd/ (OR) http://www.barisalboard.org/
- See the “Result” menu on top of the page.
- Click “JSC” from the menu.
- Now a new page will open.
- Provide all the necessary details in the page.
- Click “Get Result” button.
- Now individual JSC result will open.
- Check your exam scores or marks.
Get Barisal Board JSC Result via SMS
All that you have to do to get your JSC exam result 2018 through SMS is, type the SMS in the format available here with your roll number. Send the typed SMS to the number that will be given by the authorities.
JSC<space>BAR<space>6 Digit JSC Roll Number<space>2018
Ex: JSC BAR 183617 2018
JSC Result 2018 Dinajpur Board
Dinajpur is one of the eight education boards of the DPE that involves in the JSC exams every year in the Bangladesh. Examines of the JSC or class 8 final exams can download the mark sheet from the official site which they can only take it as reference. Anyhow, the original one will be given by official authorities. Students can just check their JSC Result 2018 Dinajpur Board and based on it they can know whether are qualified for next level of studies. The board has its own website through which the results can be accessed easily.
Get JSC Result 2018 Dinajpur Board Online
- Open the http://www.dinajpurboard.gov.bd/ link.
- On the left side of page, find and click “JSC Result 2018” link.
- Enter the JSC Roll Number in next page.
- Click “Submit”.
- Now you can see the JSC marks.
- Navigate to the Dinajpur board official site i.e., http://www.dinajpureducationboard.gov.bd/
- See the menu “Result” i.e., ফলাফল, move the cursor towards it.
- Find and click “Result / JSC Result” link under it.
- Follow the instructions and check your JSC result 2018 Marksheet.
Check Dinajpur Board JSC Result by SMS
JSC<space>DIN<space>6 Digit JSC Roll Number<space>2018
Ex: JSC DIN 316282 2018
If you want to access the JSC result of the Dinajpur board, type the SMS with your Roll number in the format above here and send it to official number.
JDC Result 2018 Madrasha Board
Along with the JSC results, the JDC Result 2018 Madrasha Board will be declared on the same date by the Madrasa education board. The exact date is also given above and you can check it. Students who have appeared in the Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) exams this year can refer the http://www.bmeb.gov.bd/ to check their JDC results 2018 along with the marksheet as it is the official website of the Madrasa board. Keep tuned for more updates.
Procedure to Check JDC Result 2018 Madrasah Board Online
- Visit the website http://www.bmeb.gov.bd/
- Find and click “Result” link in the page i.e., রেজাল্ট আর্কাইভ
- Provide Name of Examination from the menu.
- Choose Year and Board names from the respective menus.
- Enter “Roll”.
- Provide “Registration Number”.
- Enter answer of the security question.
- Tap “Submit” finally.
- Now, Madrasah Board Result 2018 i.e., JDC result will open.
- Check your exam scores.
- Open the website http://bmeb.ebmeb.gov.bd/
- Click “Student Result” button on left side of page.
- Now a new tab will open.
- Click “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result” link.
- Choose the details such as year, examination, board and result type from the menus given.
- Give your Roll number and registration number is optional.
- Provide the security key given.
- Hit the “Get Result” button.
- You can see JSC Madrasah Board Result or marks.
Check Madrasah Board JDC Result 2019 through SMS
Here we have given the SMS format for checking the JDC Result 2018 via mobile SMS. See the format and send the same SMS adding JDC roll number to it to the board official SMS number given by authorities or officials to get your result.
JDC<space>MAD<space>6 Digit JDC Roll Number<space>2018
Ex: JDC MAD 183721 2018
These are the updates available on the JSC Result 2018 for now. Soon the DPE would come up with more information and we will share the details here.
Important Update: As per few sources, some officials of the Primary and Mass Education Ministry has said that the education ministry has asked Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina the time for JSC as well as JDC results to be published in between 25th to 27th December 2018. The results are being published early this time because of elections. After consulting the Prime Minister, the ministry will tell the final date of issuing the JSC Result 2018 and JDC Result 2018. As per updates, 26,70,333 students have appeared for the JSC and JDC exams this year.
Wait till the final date is confirmed from the ministry. We will share the details here soon and so stay tuned.
12/12/2018 Update: Prime Minister has approved December 24, 2018 date to publish JSC Result 2018 along with JDC Result officially. The result date is confirmed by PM after receiving the proposal from education minister on the issuing the JSC and JDC results in between 25th to 27th December 2018. So, candidates can visit the official portal to access their results on that date.
17/12/2018 Update: Bangladesh leading news paper The Daily Star also confirmed that JSC Result 2018 result is going to be released on 24th of this month. According to that news, The Education Minister will handover the result to Prime Minister Sheik Hasina in the morning. Later, Education Minister and Primary and Mass Education Minister will announce the results to the public. After the announcement of Result, Prime Minister will inaugurate free text book for the academic year 2019. So, we can expect JSC Result 2018 Online by afternoon 12:00 PM. We will post more updates on JSC examination results here. so please stay tune to this page and if you have any doubts, ask in the comment section below.
18/12/2018 Update: Only few more days left for the JSC Result 2018 announcement. As this time the results are being declared quite early, examines need to be ready with the roll number, registration number and other necessary information. All these details have to be submitted in the online official portal to access the JSC Result on 24th of December. The updated SMS format to check the result will also be shared soon by the official authorities. You have to wait for the update till the result announcement day.
19/12/2018 Update: As the JSC and JDC Result 2018 are going to be announced in four more days, we have given the board wise result checking procedures online and the SMS formats. We suggest students to see them and apply the methods to get your results.
20/12/2018 Update: Only 3 More days left for much awaited Bangladesh PSC Result. So here we came up with all the necessary information to check JSC Exam Result 2018 Board wise. We will update official link to check the JSC and JDC Result on this space after the announcement of result. Stay Tuned for more updates.
21/12/2018 Update: All Education Board Results will have the JSC results 2018 get uploaded in two more days. The JDC results will also be available in the same website. All the class 8 students appeared for the JSC and JDC exams will have to get the minimum pass marks to qualify in the exam. The eligible examines will also be given scholarship for their future education. As of now, you can only access your exam results and if you want to know whether you are eligible for scholarship or not, you have to wait until JSC Scholarship result is declared.
22/12/2018 Update: As per the latest update available from the other sources, the JSC Result will be published on 02:00 PM on the result date. Students can check their JSC marksheet on or after 06:00 PM. However, as per the education board it is known that candidates can check their results after 05:00 PM. The JSC result 2018 GPA can be checked in the afternoon i.e., after 02:00 PM and will have to wait until evening for seeing the fill result or mark sheet. If there are any changes or updates on the result timings, we will try to update here.
Stay Tuned to this page for more update on BD JSC Result 2018.